2019 ULSAN WHALE FESTIVAL
- 2019.6.7(fri) - 6.9(sun), 3 days
- Jansaengpo district
- Whale of Dream! Sea of Dream! Ulsan of Dream!
- Hosted by / Organized by
- Ulsan Namgu/ Whale Culture Foundation
- Build Whale contents infrastructure
- preserve Jangsaenpo regional culture (Whale Contents)
- Eco-life campaign
- Healing festival with various attractions and programmes
ULSAN WHALE FESTIVAL
In 2019 the Ulsan Whale Festival organized a "healing festival" goes with music and environmental campaign to recognize the environmental issues in the main square located Jansaengpo district, Ulsan, Korea. Festival has been grown up for 25 years aim to preserve Jangsaenpo regional culture and Petroglyphs of Bangudae Terrace classified National Treasure 285 only exist in Korea.
2019 Ulsan Whale Festival intended to build advanced environmental festival differentiated with the previous festivals with regards to whale meat cuisine and poaching. We will greet by a variety of whale infrastructures that are not found anywhere in the country including the Whale Watching Cruise, the Whale Museum, and the Whale Life Experience Museum, where you can see dolphins.
2019 Ulsan Whale Festival will bring children Hope and evoke nostalgia from the 70s and 80s
We will see you at the Whale Festival!